Today’s friday five is dedicated to my little sister in honor of yesterday being her 25th birthday and today being the day that she graduates with her Masters’ Degree. So, without further delay, five things I LOVE about my sister.
- Spunk & Humor. My sister is probably one of the spunkiest people I know, and I love it! Does she drive me crazy sometimes with her attitude? Sure. But really, I secretly love it. In addition to that spunk, she makes people laugh, usually without even trying. Need proof? There’s a little video floating around on Facebook called “Sisterly Love.” Her humor crushes my lack thereof.
- Adventure. Kristen likes to grab life by the horns and adventure. She was the first of the two of us to go on Spoke Folk. She’s spent summers in Minnesota and Colorado, and right now she’s exploring and planning her next great adventure.
- She tells it like it is. There’s no beating around the bush with this girl. She just thinks what she thinks and then tells you how it is.
- Driven. Once this girl knows what she wants, she goes for it. Case in point, today she will graduate with her Masters’ Degree in College Student Personnel (or something like that) after two years of ridiculously hard work, putting up with the craziness of university residence life, and everything else that goes with it! She’s a champ!
- Love. When Kristen loves you, you know it. She loves like there’s no tomorrow, and she has one of the biggest hearts I know. I’m gonna miss her if and when her next great adventure takes her far, far away from Ohio.