Random thoughts from this week:
- Today is Friday the 13th. Maybe I’ll act extra strange today… just because I have an excuse, right?
- The graduation interview process yesterday was spirit-filled. It’s really humbling to sit in the company of ministry leaders and mentors and be affirmed for ministry. I was able to talk about some things in that interview that I never would have anticipated revealing when I entered seminary three years ago. I am eternally grateful to those who have given me that voice over the past three years.
- We reserved our moving truck this week. We’re less than a month from the big move, and yet it seems like there is still SO much to do.
- I love following the #youthministry hashtag on twitter. Especially when brilliance like this shows up: “@stevenargue: The way one says goodbye is just as important as the way one says hello #transitions #youthministry.” Seriously. Amen. And amen.
- There are still days when I wonder if I’m cut out for youth ministry. If God could really use a messed up, confused person like me to further his kingdom among young people. Is that normal?